BYW link list

5.11.2009


This is the final assignment from Blogging Your Way {BYW} e-course that I took with Holly Becker over at decor8 . She is an amazing person and I thoroughly enjoyed the class.

On the journey, I met lots of wonderful people who have some amazing blogs. These are a few that really stood out to me.


Gathering Spriggs
Author of Gathering Spriggs is Heather Thompson, an artist and designer based out of Nashville, Tennessee. This lovely blog features trends in interior design and green living. Heather has such beautiful taste for design. I love the simplicity of her designs. You can also check out her Etsy shop here .


Ink on my Fingers
Susannah Conway is author of this blog. She is an amazing photographer and also has an e-course titled Unravelling . I've been considering taking this class, especially after finishing BYW. But, I'm afraid right now in my life, I don't have time...


brönette
According to Brent and Shelby, "the pages of brönette are about bringing you closer to current creative forces in music, art+design and style from around the world. With daily looks at eye-catching trends, you might be introduced to new ideas and / or reminded why you love certain things as much as you do." I love their fresh sense of design! Whoo hoo for beautiful things!


a creative mint
Leslie's designs are so fresh. She was part of my BYW team and was one of the few that actually gave me some constructive criticism that I could use.


Simply Hue
I just recently came across this Vicki Dvorak's blog and found the design so beautiful, I just had to list it as one of my Top 5.

I hope that you find some of these links inspiring. Enjoy the fresh ideas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for featuring me on your byw links list. im honored.i have come to your site for inspiration in the past week. im trying to learn more about bookmaking. so thanks for that too.
take care,
heather

Anonymous said...

Thank you Pauline for featuring me among all these great blogs!!! I am blown away! Your blog is beautiful -good luck with house hunting...I will be back soon.
leslie