Target & Chris

5.05.2009

I must apologize for not posting much these past few weeks. I've been super busy working on a project for Target {something like 75 hours in the last two weeks. That's almost a full time job!}. That's right, I said Tar-get! I know, rather exciting huh? I was hired out by *Berwick Offray to design some gift bags and gift wraps. Berwick is the company that bought out my old company Seastone . I was laid off from Seastone in January, due to the economic down fall. Now, I'm doing freelance for them.

Well, to get back to Target, some of the designs I did, I had my husband Chris help on. He illustrated some fairy princesses as well as some robots and monsters. Here are a few sneak peaks of his stuff. You can also visit his portfolio here . I consider my husband to do some amazing work! He's so talented. I'm sure I'll be talking about him much, much more....





While I was scanning the web for inspiration, I came across
Jon Cannel ,an illustrator, over at Lilla Rogers. He dose some really cool stuff. I especially like his robots.

Lilla Rogers is an illustration agency that licenses work to the world to use on just about anything, from salad dressing labels to water towers.

Let me know what you think of Chris' illustration style. I think it is very unique and that he is very talented!




*Craft, floral, and industrial distribution channels are the primary markets serviced by Offray

3 comments:

Brittany H said...

Dang, He is good you aren't kidding! I like his style a lot!

Michelle | When I Grow Up said...

Congrats Pauline! So freakin' frackin' exciting. Can't wait to see this in the stores - yours & Chris' designs are rockin'.

fresh365 said...

That is very exciting news- Congrats! I can't wait to see it in stores!