m.i.a.

12.04.2009

There are several m.i.a.'s I'm talking about. The first would be missing in action at posting on my blog. Yeah... sorry 'bout that. I've been busily working on a project for Associated Foods. We're hoping this goes well, so that they will want to do even more next year. But who knows with retail, it's always so fickle.

Also my guests were m.i.a. I invited probably around 50 people to come to an open house tonight and only 4 people showed up. They were ALL family. Isn't that depressing??? Not that I don't love my family, but I just spent ALL DAY cleaning and organizing the house to get it ready for the big event. So sad. But, I guess at least my house is clean now. Hurray.

Well, here's a sneak peak of some of the stuff I've been doing. The Christmas collection is my favorite. Have a wonderful weekend.

Traditional Christmas Collection






Happy Birthday Collection




Valentines Day Collection




5 comments:

tiph said...

Okay, I totally feel for you about the guest thing. Something similar happened to me the other week - invitations sent for an open house thingy (and several people even said they were going to be there), and then at the last minute, cancellations, and very few people did show. It's such a let-down. But hey, glad you found a happy thing - clean houses are good too. :) Happy Weekend!

Bry and Rach said...

So, we wanted to come, in fact I REALLY wanted to come, but my hubby is out of town and I didn't think I could do the whole single mom thing and drive an hour and a half there and back...by.my.self. with an almost 2 year old who is being cranky cause her Dad is gone. When I told Bry I wanted to go, he said he would feel better if I didn't since he wasn't going to be here (I get really sleepy when I drive at night). I am really sorry! I REALLY REALLY wanted to come and see your new place, but mostly see you! I feel really bad that so many other people didn't show! I am glad your house is clean though! That is more than I can say for mine right now! Can you forgive me??? How can I make it up to you???

Hello, I'm Emily Clare. said...

Oooooh, love that Christmas plaid...

Muffin said...

Don't worry about it Rach! No need for forgiveness on my end. Although, I would still love to see you and your little family. Maybe we can get together after the holidays. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Bry and Rach said...

we definitely do need to get together. We'll have to figure out something for sure!