fiesta party invitation sneak peek

4.26.2011




My husband is turning 30 this year. I know, so hard to believe. To celebrate I've decided to throw him a FIESTA!!! I first did a little research online in search of great ideas. I knew that the invitation would be the precursor for everything else, so I wanted to make them fun. Here is the inspiration.....






















1. boden, 2. mexican sugar skull banner, 3. invitation via style me pretty, 4. amols party banner,
5. fiesta invitation via the sweetest occasion

In order to make them a little more unique I added some confetti. I just used my 3 hole punch to cut out circles from colored paper. I'm trying to do this party as festive and as cheap as I possibly can. I already scored some great party decorations at my local thrift store, and I'm going to be making a lot of the decorations and food myself, which will help to save some money.

I'll make sure to post some more pictures after the party!

2 comments:

nichole said...

such a great design and idea! justin is turning thirty also... I need to come up with a theme for his party.

Unknown said...

I love this! How did you create it? My husband Michael is turning 50 this year & this would be perfect!